Standard Climb 2D/1N from Kinabalu National Park
All our Mount Kinabalu climb packages are protected under our Price Promise. We are so confident that you will not find a better rate for the same package inclusions elsewhere that if you do and can provide us with a bona fide quotation we will beat it by 2%!
Our Standard Climb package includes the following;
- 2 days 1 night (or you can grab our current promotion of 3 days 2 nights)
- Return transfers KK – Kinabalu National Park along with a guide
- Accommodation at the Laban Rata Plateau
- Packed lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch;
- Climbing Permit
- Mountain Guide
- Optional: visit to the Botanical Gardens
General Climbing Mt. Kinabalu Package Itinerary
- Day 1 – 07:30
- Pick-up from hotel & transfer to Kinabalu Park HQ
- Day 1 – 09:30
- Arrive, register for the mountain climb before transfer to Timpohon Gate ( Starting / ending point).
- Day 1 – 10:00
- Climb begins
- Day 1 – Approx. 5-6 hours journey
- Packed lunch enroute.
- Day 1 – 16:30
- Arrive Laban Rata (3272.7M), Check in to accommodation, free at leisure. Dinner is provided.
- Day 2 – 02:30
- Depart from your accommodation for Low’s Peak (4095 m).
- Day 2 – 05:30
- Aim to reach the summit in time for sunrise. Descend to Laban Rata for breakfast, free at leisure
- Day 2 – 09:00
- Continue descent to Timpohon Gate.
- Day 2 – 13:00
- Meet and transfer to nearby restaurant for lunch before transfer back to Kota Kinabalu.
Times are approximate and will depend on your pace and progress.
Our Low Rates have No Hidden Extras & we have many Promotions !
Please CONTACT US and tell us your preferred dates, its also useful to know a range of dates if your trip is flexible. We have many promotions and can tailor many options to suit your interest so please CONTACT US for a tailored quotation. Groups packages are available.
To answer the many questions you might have about climbing Mt Kinabalu for example. How hard is the Mt Kinabalu Climb ? What should i bring ? What is the temperature on Mt Kinabalu, pls refer to our dedicated pages below.
The Summit Climb to Lows Peak, Mt Kinabalu.
Accommodation at the Laban Rata Plateau.
Climbing Preparation, Packing List & FAQ
Contact Us to Book !
Please be advised that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommend that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Severe Anemia, Peptic Ulcers, Epileptic Fits, Obesity, Chronic Asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climb.